Dear New and Returning Students, Parents or Guardians,
Welcome to 2018-2019 School Year at Indiana Math and Science Academy North.
Last year we had great strides in improving our school culture and academic rigor. While we continue to improve academic rigor in the classroom and school culture overall, we will be working hard to create opportunities for our students to become future leaders.
Our STEM offerings will continue to grow as well. We are adding PLTW Biomedical Science classes in addition to the current PLTW Engineering classes. Few reminders to our students:
- Check out Class-Central.com/Subjects and let us know if you would like to enroll into any of these classes for grades 6-12.
- Consider trying out for Elementary, Middle and High school robotics teams
- Prepare your science fair project for the in-school science fair on Nov 30t h, 2018.
- Start getting ready for MathCon.org.
Please continue to listen and check out my weekly announcements on the school website as I continue to send them every Sunday at 6pm.
Our Annual Title I Parent Meeting and Wellness Council Meeting will be on Friday August 3rd at 6:30pm. The agenda will be:
Review and improve Title I Programs, Parent Involvement Policy, Parent/Student Surveys
Additionally, if you have not provided us with the following documents; please submit or have your child’s former school submit the documents in your earliest convenience.
- Copy of your child’s current vaccination records
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Latest/most current Report Card and/or High School Transcript (high school students require both) as proof of promotion and for scheduling purposes
Lastly please notify the office for any address, phone number and email changes.
Please call us at (317) 259-7300 if you have any questions. Mr.Secen, Principal