Dear New and Returning Students, Parents or Guardians,
Welcome to 2019-2020 School Year at Indiana Math and Science Academy North.
Our STEM offerings will continue to grow. We are adding PLTW Cybersecurity classes in addition to the current PLTW Engineering and Biomedical classes. Few reminders to our students:
- Check out Class-Central.com/Subjects and let us know if you would like to enroll into any of these classes for grades 6-12
- Consider trying out for Elementary, Middle and High school robotics teams
- Prepare your science fair project for the in-school science fair in November 2019
- Start getting ready for MathCon.org
Please continue to listen and check out my weekly announcements on the school website as I continue to send them every Sunday at 6pm.
Back to school night is on Friday, June 2nd between 5:30pm-7pm.
Our Annual Title I Parent Meeting and Wellness Council Meeting will be on Friday, August 2nd at 6:30pm. The agenda will be:
- Review and improve Title I Programs, Parent Involvement Policy, Parent/Student Surveys, Wellness Policy
Additionally, if you have not provided us with the following documents; please submit or have your child’s former school submit the documents in your earliest convenience.
- Copy of your child’s current vaccination records
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Latest/most current Report Card and/or High School Transcript (high school students require both) as proof of promotion and for scheduling purposes
Lastly please notify the office for any address, phone number, and email changes.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my direct number is 317.455.5583.