Current Students:Please click here to download 2012-2013 Reenrollment Form.
The Indiana Math and Science Academy is committed to creating an alternative school that effectively meets the unique needs of all students. Its admission policies comply with all state and federal regulations, which state in part that community schools shall be open to all students, on a space available basis; and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, ancestry, or athletic performance.
1. Fill out the application form
You can obtain it directly from the school or download the application form from the school’s website at www.imsaindy.org
2. Submit your application in person or via mail to the school. If you mail your application please confirm its receipt by calling the school at 317- 259-7300
Indiana Math and Science Academy students will be selected by a lottery in order to give each individual an equal chance. (If necessary)Lottery is going to be held at IMSA North on April 14th, 2012. The students who are selected as a result of the lottery will have to complete the enrollment procedures.
IMSA Administration will send a confirmation letter to all applicants in order to verify the enrollment acceptance or the rank on the waiting list. IMSA parents will have two weeks after the lottery date to complete all the enrollment procedures including required enrollment documents.
1. Provide the following documents
- Copy of Student’s Medical Record
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (a copy of a driver’s license, local or state tax documents, voter registration, or other official document addressed to parent/legal guardian living with student.)
Students are not officially enrolled until the application form is filled out completely and all of the documents listed above along with other forms i.e. Parent/Student Commitment letters, transportation surveys etc. have been submitted.
2. Make a payment on the Textbook/Consumable Materials Fee.
3. IMSA North will contact you for interview, diagnostic test and orientation.
4. Attend orientation. Meet the teachers, receive information about lockers, schedules and rules and procedures.
If IMSA North receives more applicants than spaces available, waiting list will be formed during the lottery. As space becomes available, starting with the first applicant on the waiting list, students will be invited for enrollment.